What are the top 2015 trends in wedding gowns that you are seeing?
- The sheath dress is a popular trend right now because of its sexy, breathable and flowy look.
- The lace dress will always be a common trend. There are so many different types of lace that can pass as vintage, modern and just very simple.
What items should a bride bring to try on wedding gowns?
- The best things to bring are hair ties/clips, shape wear, less make up, and you of course.
Who should you bring with you to your experience?
- Mom, dad, grandparents, and Matron of Honor.
- From experience too many people that really have no say so in your purchase are the worse. Some friends think that they know exactly what the bride wants when they are really shopping for themselves.
How far in advance should a bride purchase her wedding gown?
- It takes between six to eight months for dress to come in from ordering date.
When should brides get alterations done?
- Alterations typically start four to six weeks from the wedding date.
What is a trunk show and why should a bride go to one?
- A trunk show is a showcase of a designer’s upcoming collection that is not in stores. A bride should go to see what’s hot for the year; be the first to buy.
What is the average cost of a wedding gown in the U.S.?
- The average for a gown is around $1500.